Background

Monday, May 13, 2013

I'll pose like Rocky tonight!


Hello all! It was so wonderful to hear many of you last night for Mother's Day! I hope all you mothers had an amazing day and that you were spoiled silly by the men in your lives!! :)

My email will be short today. I've started my floater training and I'm loving living out of a suitcase! Oh yes!

We had Missionary Leadership council on Tuesday and that was loads of fun. It was fun to see all the Sisters Training Leaders there. Our district was re-aligned and we now have seven sisters and four elders. It is a HUGE district!  So much fun!

I was with the Northern Kentucky sisters for Friday & Saturday, and I've been with the Highland Heights sisters today and part of yesterday. It has been amazing to see all the skills and talents of all the other missionaries. ESPECIALLY the 19-year-olds. They are so cool! The world had better watch out -- 19-year-old sisters are taking over!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment