Background

Monday, May 20, 2013

Life on the road!


Hello everyone! Greetings from Little Miami, Ohio! What a week it has been. I will try to sum it all up. Let's see....

Monday I was in Highland Heights with Sisters M. & W. We taught a really cool lesson to this lady named J and her mom. I hope things go well! We had a mission-wide conference call about faith and how we can grow/improve in our faith. I love President and Sister Nilsen – they are amazing and I want to be like them!

Tuesday afternoon I switched over to Montgomery with Sisters B. & M. We found two new investigators over the day and a half I was there. The Lord has been very generous with his blessings! We focused a lot on street contacting and talking to everyone, as well as boldness!! It was awesome!

I stayed at Montgomery through Thursday morning and then we headed off to Sisters Specialized training. It was interesting to be part of the organizational team! My favorite part was when Sister Nilsen had the assistants do their breakout on Elder/Sister Relations.... Hilarious! They did a superb job.

Sister W. and I did the breakout on companionship inventory and communication.  I loved being Sister W.'s companion! It went well and I hope the sisters learned something new.

Greenfield was crazy awesome! So many stories! We found five new investigators while I was there. We did a lot of walking, too, and it was a great experience. Going around and meeting the younger sisters has really helped me to see how inspired the age change really was. These younger sisters are so well-prepared!

Now I'm in Little Miami which includes the lovely little town of Morrow! I will attach a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment