Background

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You're never fully dressed without a smile


Okay....so we got transfer calls. I never would have guessed the outcome! I am not leaving Lakeside Park, and I will be in a temporary trio with Sister P. and a new missionary. I will train the new missionary for two weeks, then I will leave to tour the mission and Sister P. will finish training her!

Some adventures from this week:

We went to the zoo today -- pictures attached.

Our tire blew on our way to a training meeting that President had asked me to be to. They announced the new Sister Training Leaders. Should be exciting! :) Anywho, it was raining like a banshee and we were completely soaked by the time we got to the meeting.

B. came to church which was awesome! She is also coming to the baptism tonight! Yahhoooo! I'm excited for that! I'll let you know next week how that went. :)

Sunday Sister P. and I spoke in church. I hadn't told Bishop that I was leaving and he still got me! The first thing he did at the beginning of the meeting was announce that I was leaving! The cat is officially out of the bag. Mom, I shared your conversion story in my talk and it was a hit!!! Dad, I cried like a baby! All your fault. We had a fireside with the youth that night as well, and shared some ways to prepare for a mission. I'm really excited to hopefully get a youth group going.

No comments:

Post a Comment